Friday, February 23, 2007

Mench isn't one

  • So sad we didn't get this guy in exchange for Lieber. I understand guys having pride and wanting to play all the time, but painting your manager into a corner is bush-league. Plus, he also apparently doesn't wear the right-sized shoes.
  • If I have to have a guy on my team who smacked his wife, I suppose I'm glad it's him.
  • Having a fast guy steal bases is a concept that only occurred to the Phillies once they hired a former base-stealer as first-base coach? My head hurts.

1 comment:

BookBabe said...

Yeah, I don't want anyone who is going to whine about playing time, especially if he isn't tuned into his body enough to realize he's wearing the wrong size shoes.

I imagine one of the starters will be "injured" before the season starts - and by injured I mean overweight with some kind of phantom back or arm pain.

Nothin' wrong with a lil trash talk, I always say.

I can't WAIT!